Seguidores

viernes, 20 de marzo de 2015

Anything goes # 2: Foto inspiración

¡¡Feliz día!!
Hoy les presento, un nuevo proyecto para nuestro reto Anything goes #2, "Todo va" recuerden que pueden crear cualquier proyecto siguiendo las reglas al final del post aquí.


Happy day!! 

Today, a new project for our challenge Anything goes #2, "remember that they can create any project following the rules at the end of the post here.



Hoy les presento una tarjeta para una ocasión especial con este hermoso digistamps que puedes encontrar aquí, recuerda que estamos jugando en este reto por cinco imagenes digitales My Besties.

No se olviden de visitar la tienda de Etsy...

Si quieres conocer más sobre mi trabajo puedes visitarme aquí.

Today I present a card for a special occasion , with this beautiful digistamps that you can find here, I you remember that we are playing in this challenge for five digital images My Besties.

Do not forget to visit Etsy's shop...

If you want to know more on my work you can visit me here.


Mónica López

2 comentarios: